Your voice has always been part of Science Friday’s DNA. We’ve taken your questions live by phone from the very beginning to make sure you’re a part of the conversation. Now, we have new ways for you to get in touch with us and hear your voice on the show. Here’s how you can reach us:
- Leave a voicemail at (Google Voice number)
- Email us a voice memo from your phone
- Reply to a question on our VoxPop app. Learn more about it here, and download it on the App Store or Google Play. (Or search “SciFri VoxPop” wherever you get your apps.)
- DM us on Facebook and Twitter
Right now, we’re asking you…
- We are continuing our coverage of the novel coronavirus. What questions do you still have about this infectious disease?
Listen to this week’s show to hear if we play your story on air!