Can’t wait until Friday’s show to talk to us? See what’s new on the SciFri VoxPop app.
Your voice has always been part of Science Friday’s DNA. We’ve taken your questions live by phone from the very beginning to make sure you’re a part of the conversation. Now, we’ve launched a new way for you to talk to us all week long: the SciFri VoxPop app.
SciFri VoxPop is a new way for us to interact with you, our listeners. Here’s how it works: We publish a question. You record a comment and press “send.” It’s that simple! Your answers will help shape our coverage for upcoming shows.
We can’t do it without you—so download the app for iPhone and Android. (Or search “SciFri VoxPop” wherever you get your apps.)
Then tune into the show—we may feature your comments on the air!
Right now, we’re asking you…
- We’ll have a beekeeper on SciFri next week! What questions do you have about beekeeping?
- How concerned are you about pesticides in your food? Does it influence how you shop for produce?
- We are continuing our coverage of the novel coronavirus. What questions do you still have about this infectious disease?
- We want to hear from COVID-19 long haulers. What questions do you have about your experience?
- How is your state handling COVID-19 vaccine rollouts? Tell us about it.
- What questions do you have about COVID-19 vaccines? Tell us what’s on your mind as immunizations roll out.
- Help us nominate the next critter for our Charismatic Creature Corner!
Tell us by downloading the SciFri VoxPop app for iOS and Android. Listen to this week’s show to hear if we play your story on air.
To find out more about how Science Friday uses information collected on the SciFri VoxPop app, visit our privacy policies.
Meet the Writer
Christopher Intagliata was Science Friday’s senior producer. He once served as a prop in an optical illusion and speaks passable Ira Flatowese.